Who I am?
Dipl. Ing. Ivan TAUSK – injection and tooling development specialist
Master degree university diploma in polymeric materials, injection tools design and processing of polymeric materials at Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia.
- 11 years of injection process and tooling development experience in automotive industry – exterior and interior products from 50 to 3200 ton clamping force.
- Polymeric materials
- Tooling materials – steel, bronze alloys, nonmetallic materials
- Plastic part design focused on manufacturing feasibility, design for manufacturing and design for quality.
- Rheology reports analysis and proposal of improvement actions.
- Injection molding process and injection molding tooling
- Troubleshooting of plastic parts injection molding defects and troubleshooting of injection molding tooling issues.
- Top class (automotive components) tooling expertise – kinematics, injection systems/hotrunners, thermoregulation, venting, surface treatment of tools.
- Injection process development.
- Tooling development.
- Tooling development management – sampling, validation.
- Injection molding process training and couching.
- Injection molding tooling training and couching.
Personally lead Projects:
- BMW X6 (E71) – 23 injection tools from 0,4 to 9 ton – development in Germany and start up in the USA.
- PSA C3 Picasso (A58) – 13 internal tools from 8 to 38 ton – development and start up in Slovakia, France and Poland
- Porsche Cayenne (E2) – 13 internal tools from 11 to 48 ton – development and start up in Germany and Slovakia
- GM Astra (HB5FL) – 6 internal tools from 12 to 32 ton – development and start up in France, Germany, Belgium and Poland
- Skoda Yeti FL – 6 internal tools from 12 to 35 ton – development and start up in Germany, Spain and Poland.
- Porsche Cayenne (E2FL) – 3 internal tools from 32 to 37 ton – bumper tools start up in Germany and Slovakia
- Skoda Superb FR (SK48) – 6 internal tools from 5 to 17 ton – bumper tools start up in Poland.
- Skoda/VW Caddy – new Roomster(SK347) – 4 internal tools from 6 to 32 ton – tools and injection process development in Portugal, Spain and Poland.
Support of dozens of other projects developed by companies Plastic Omnium and Johnson Controls International.